User Trial Terms & Conditions
Treaclemoon is registered trademark of Blue Orange Brand Management Limited (BOL), Blue Orange Brand Management LTD is a limited company registered in England under company number 03708700, with its registered office at The Courtyard, Cokenach, Barkway, Hertfordshire, SG8 8DL (“Blue Orange” “BOL”, “our”, “we”, or “us”).
*IMPORTANT – THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE READ BEFORE COMMENCING ANY TRIAL OR APPLICATION TO DO SO*
Product Trial Terms and Conditions
1. Treaclemoon is a registered trademark of Blue Orange Brand Management Limited (BOL), registered address, The Courtyard, Cokenach, Barkway, Herts, SG8 8DL. Please do not send applications to this address.
2. Applications to participate in product or experience trials (each a trial) are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered with BOL via e-mail. No purchase is necessary although internet access is required.
3. To apply for a trial, BOL will request your participation confirming details of products to be tested or trialed; on return of your acceptance BOL will notify you of success.
4. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per trial.
5. Details and quantities of the products or services on offer for the trial and any relevant dates will be stated on the acceptance notification. Where trials have additional trial conditions or exclusions this will be clearly stated.
6. Trialists will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw by age categories and successful trialists will be notified by e-mail within 14 days. If the product is not claimed within 14 days of the trialist being notified, BOL reserves the right to award the trial to an alternative trialist.
7. Please allow 28 days for delivery of trial products unless otherwise stated.
8. By participating in the trial, trialists agree that they will submit a review or return questionnaire via a short online feedback survey OR as otherwise instructed by BOL within 28 days of the start of the trial. Failure to do so may result in BOL reclaiming the product and may lead to the trialist being excluded from future trials.
9. The name, gender, location and age of the trialists will be gathered and reviewed up to two weeks after the relevant closing date.
10. No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, the stated trial is no longer available, BOL reserves the right to provide a similar or equivalent trial.
11. By entering, entrants agree to participate in the knowledge that BOL will collect this information for their private and own use only. No information will be publicly shared, however will be recorded by BOL in line with GDPR guidelines.
13. BOL will provide a full ingredients list (inci) with each sample and detail of safe usage. It is the responsibility of the trialist to review the ingredients list and safe usage instructions before commencing the trial. It is the trialists’ responsibility to identify any ingredients that are known to them as possible irritants or concern, albeit BOL will ensure any samples provided have been deemed safe by manufacturers’ laboratory. If required BOL will seek independent toxicological assessment (if not already available) in the event of any irritation. It is mandatory that any issues on review of the inci are reported immediately to BOL before commencing the trial.
14. BOL reserves the right to (i) cancel a trial; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
(i) Trial products or services are provided without charge. Accordingly, BOL makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any trial product or service.
(ii) BOL will not be liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering trial products or services. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by BOL’s negligence and to the maximum extent permitted by law BOL is not liable for any loss, injury or damage (including consequential or financial loss) incurred by any entrant or participant in connection with any entry or trial even if BOL or its affiliates or third party suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By commencing the trial it is deemed by BOL that these Product Trial Terms and Conditions have been fully read and agreed by the trialist.
Please refer any questions or concerns to email@example.com or call 01763 848442 (Michelle)